Thursday 8 November 2007

8.5% of Scottish Population on Legal Drugs?

According to the BBC if the assumption is that one daily dose reaches just one person, which I doubt it does.


The rates also rose with levels of social deprivation.

So social deprivation in Scotland has risen four-fold in 15 years then? I find this hard to believe, but would not be suprised with NuLab controlling most of the country.

The article gives a couple of opinions that suggest that the cause of increased incidence of mental illness is as a direct result to increased social deprivation (whatever this is exactly, is anybody's guess!). I find this hard to believe. The problems have likely been there all along, but either identifying them or the willingness to identify them hasn't been as great as it is today. I'd hedge my bets on the latter.

Prescription drugs are an often overlooked and most dangerous tool in the state's arsenal to keep us in subservience to the state.

No comments: